Fimer has the goal to create an environment where all workers can produce a sustainable value, they can be proud to belong to a Company which is booming and open minded to new challenges.
We want to create a team made of people with distinctive skills, compared to our competitors, who are motivated in reaching the Company’s aims and build up their career with us, considering the needs and requirements necessary for each role.
Offered Position: Sales and Business Developmente manager Spain + Latam
Location: Madrid, available to extensive travels abroad (50%)
Starting from : September 2017
Established in 1942, in Italy where we do still manufacture the 100% of our inverter solutions, Fimer is one of the top companies in inverters manufactcatring with a particular dedication to fully integrated solutions for utility scale plants. With more than 2.5 GW installed and operating in Greece, Italy, Romania, Turkey, South Africa, South America, India, Chile, Brazil, Perù & Middle East we had an outstanding growth prith a very promising future orders booking.
To support our continuous growth end enforce our position in Spain adn Latam we are looking for an experienced Sales or Business Development. We need Energy, passion and experience in hunting and closing new business opportunities in a multi-cultural environment. Specific experience in inverters or panales or tracking systems for solar, is a must.
We need a senior person, that can produce profitable pipelines, work independently, design competitive & creative business solutions and represent our company value proposition at executive level.
- Support the Sales growth in the region
- Enforce our presence in Spain and already tracked Latam countries
- Expand the business in new countries
- Establish and implement accurate sales plans and business development strategies
Task and Responsibilities:
- Define strategic targets, identify , follow and close new business opportunities,. Understand current market conditions & future trends
- Frequent visits to know customers and scouting of new ones
- Develop a sales business plan and yearly forecast aligned with overall company goals and objectives
- Developing a network of potential sales leads
- Creating and delivering presentations and proposals to prospects & existing business partners
- Leverage & Identification of key commercial levers.
- Negotiation of business deals & contracts with potential clients
Required Experience and Skills:
Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and BD of technology solutions, with a particular reference to energy conversion within the solar energy sector
Good aknoledgement of (at least) Spanish players in the market and decision makers
Native Spanish and full professional proficiency in English. Italian and/or another language speaking is a plus
Interpersonal oral and written communication skills; analytical capabilities, leadership skills
Sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenges, Persuasion, prospecting and closing skills;