Monitoring and supervising system for Photovoltaic
Installations. Available for all FIMER central inverter, megastation included.
The FIMERGUARD system allows for automatic and autonomous supervision of photovoltaic installations made up of FIMER solar central inverters, including the relevant smart string boxes. The system essentially consists of a software package installed on a PC (server) connected to a lan local network or Internet.
The system essentially has four basic functions:
- Control of the plant (production, instant voltage data, power, and environmental conditions if activated + alarm management).
- Historical data archive management.
- Chart generation.
- Alarm messages sent by e-mail or sms to pre-programmed addresses.
- Automatic sampling of the electrical (V, I, W) and environmental (W/m2 – solar radiation/temperature) data of the plant every 10 minutes.
- Analysis of the gathered data and evaluation of any emergency situations (resulting in the sending of a message to the preprogrammed address).
- Scheduled e-mailing of reports to pre-programmed email addresses.
The e-mail and sms alerting service allows the organization or the personnel responsible for the site’s maintenance to be alerted whenever there is an alarm or an anomaly, and when this possible anomaly eventually disappears. It is possible to create e-mailing sending lists with up to 10 addresses or numbers for each inverter of the site.
CHARTS AND PERFORMANCE
By enabling this function it will be possible to create a qualitative analysis that compares the radiation received at the site and the power produced at the site on the same chart.
HARD WARE REQUIREMENTS INVERTER SIDE
Direct connection to the RJ45 port of every inverter to the local network, or alternatively via hub. in the event of failure of the local cable network , the connection must be made via adsl router.
SERVER SIDE: server (PC) connected directly to the local network (it does not necessarily have to be in the same location as the inverter). In the event of failure of the local cable network, the connection must be made via ADSL router. RJ45 connector for connection to the cable network.
FIMERGUARD IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FIMER DEVICES (NOTE1):
- LV and MV centralised inverters.
- Megastation (all power levels).
FIMERGUARD also produces graphs of all the product data. This function allows you to have a clear and immediate picture of the plant parameters and all of its components.
Note1: For monitoring the 3Ph string inverter it is required to install in the PV plant the datalogger FIMERlog or FIMERlog PRO.