Location: Terranuova Bracciolini, Arezzo, Italy
Line of Business: Commercial&Industrial
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Head of Global Sales C&I
Level / Seniority: 3-5 years of experience in similar roles in inverter/PV/electric business
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The requested profile will support the Local Sales Teams in the business development and in reaching the expected budget for inverter sales for the Commercial&Industrial Lob, creating added value for the Customers and FIMER local entities.
- Sales Support - support the Front End Sales in the different countries for all business development and key account management activities for both inverter products and service/warranty contracts sales.
- Pricelist and Project Pricing – ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions. Prepare offers in coordination with the Bid and Proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager.
- Project Support - manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Product and Production Expert - be the internal referral point between Product Managers, R&D, Production Planning and Sales to build sustainable sales offers consistent with production plans.
- Business Development – direct sales activities in countries in which FIMER is not directly present with a branch or a local sales team.
- Market Analysis - market analysis / segmentation to help sales teams in new customers identification and new market exploitation.
- Education - Technical Degree in Electric / Electronic Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- Experience – 3 or 5 years of experience in sales or technical sales roles for inverter / PV modules / Electric or Electronic manufacturers companies.
- Knowledge of the photovoltaic business and clients: Distributors, EPC Contractors, Independent Power Producers.
- Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior) is a must. A second language knowledge is considered a plus.
- Available for business trips up to 40% of his/her working time.
- Cross-function interaction ability and strong Customer orientation.
- Inclination for interpersonal relationships, team working ability, orientation for customer satisfaction.
- Autonomous, self-motivated, ability to work to reach targets and under pressure.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!