Location: EMEA Home based with trips to Terranuova Bracciolini (AR), Italy
Line of Business: Residential
Local Org Unit: Global Sales
Reporting Line: Head of Global Sales Residential
Level / Seniority: Medium Level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Background in Electronic / Electrical / Energy fields. Degree is not mandatory.
Experience - Minimum 2 years in Sales Manager roles, with a proven track record in Solar business: experience in inverter / PV / renewables manufacturer, power equipment or EV Charger is a must.
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (C1 or superior). Italian, Spanish or German would be a plus.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The position has the aim to support the EMEA Residential Sales Team in the development of the business and reach the expected budget.
The professional will have a key role for the Residential EMEA sales activities: expand and nurture the relationship with installers and distributors, to ensure that FIMER’S PRODUCT will remain or become the first choice as supplier.
- Create FIMER fans in the installer landscape and influence their purchasing behavior
- Build strong and lasting relationships with distributors and ensure that our targets of growth and excellent customer satisfaction are met;
- Execute training programs for existing & prospective installers and distributors in order to educate them about our solutions, their unique features and the FIMER value proposition;
- Perform market analysis / segmentation and business development activities (new customers identification and management) in accordance with the Company's overall strategic plans and objectives in the assigned area;
- Sales negotiation and offers preparation with the support of Technical Experts (local Product Managers);
- Promote and maintain a Customer-centric approach, giving continuous support and advice on technical issues to Clients;
- Create a Sales plan for EMEA region and share it with Top Management, identifying the country/region priorities and the reasons that led to that;
- Be accountable for the reporting of commercial numbers/figures of the EMEA region to the Head of Global Sales Residential
- Create leads on relevant tradeshows and local / regional network events.
- Knowledge of the EMEA photovoltaic business, both clients, electrical installers and distributors;
- Previous experience in using Salesforce;
- Available for frequent business trips in the EMEA region, up to 80% of his/her working time;
- A distinct commercial and customer focus and the ability to speak the “installer and distributor” language.
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical knowledge/background in Power Electronics is a plus.
- Autonomous, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure, reach targets and meet deadlines;
- A “Yes we can” attitude/mindset: focusing on opportunities rather than problems or challenges;
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Passion, desire and motivation to succeed
- Attention to details. You're able to dive into the details and connect them through to the big picture of delivering an exceptional and brand-aligned experience
- Inclination for interpersonal relationships, team working ability and knowledge sharing; orientation towards customer satisfaction.
NICE TO HAVE
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!