FIMER Australia's World EV Day Community Giveaway
In celebration of World EV Day, FIMER Australia will give away an EV charger to two Australian community organisations.
The electric mobility’s global market continues its unstoppable growth, both in terms of registrations of "hybrid" (PHEV) and "full-electric" (BEV) vehicles and, at the same time, the need to offer charging infrastructures is increasing.
Since 2017, we have been working with the main players in electric mobility, developing and manufacturing charging solutions for electrically powered vehicles. We do so by listening to the needs of future generations of vehicles. We have developed platforms, both in AC and in DC, designed to meet the diverse needs of users seeking solutions for private, public and commercial use.
Our FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox, FIMER FLEXA AC Station and FIMER ELECTRA (Fast) DC Station, all easy to install, certified and customisable, cover today the different needs of the market.
To date, we have supplied more than 35,000 charging stations, both AC and DC, developed to the specific needs of our customers. We are also working on innovative new platforms that will provide the level of service, technology, and innovation expected in a rapidly evolving market.
We are ready to take on the demands of this dynamic sector, to confirm our vision of a sustainable future that sees us at the forefront of a new age of mobility.
FIMER is committed to shaking up the future of mobility. In Australia, as we continue to see year-on-year growth of electric vehicle usage, FIMER is wanting to accelerate this growth towards this new electric era.
In conjunction with the launch of its brand new range of electric vehicle chargers in Australia, FIMER will give away a FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox (Stand Alone model) to two community organisations in Australia.
- Must be an Australian incorporated community organisation that carries on activities for a public purpose whose primary objective is to not make a profit.
- Must have a physical location that the community organisation uses as a "base" for its activities.
- Must have permission to be able to install an EV charger on its premise.
- Must have the funds to engage a certified electrician to install the EV charger.
Judging the applications
FIMER Australia will at its discretion choose two winning organisations for the giveaway. The team will look at the following questions to choose a winner:
- What your organisation does to support the community
- Why your organisation needs an EV charger
- Does your organisation have solar installed at the premise
- What does sustainability mean for your organisation