OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
The positions has the aim to strengthening the IT structure with the task of actively participating in the sizing and optimization of the company ERP system in the SCM area and in particular: logistics management and material procurement (MM), production planning (PP) and warehouse management (WM).
- Functional analysis, design, implementation and testing of the SAP system for his competence areas, acting as landmark between Information Technology and the Business
- Coordination of external SAP partners and consultants
- Business support for system management and for corrective and evolutionary maintenance and user training activities
- Preparation of documents relating to issued procedures and related start-ups and resolution of problems in the pre-test, test and go-live stages
- Degree in Management Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience as a Functional Analyst / Project Manager / Business Analyst in the SAP MM-PP-WM area in industrial companies, internationally exposed and modernly structured.
- Used to create and maintain a constant relationship with the Business, to fully understand the business requirements and transform them into procedures
- Relational skills, inclination for interpersonal relationships, analytical and organizational skills, in-depth knowledge of business processes, orientation towards problem solving and customer satisfaction
- Available for frequent business trips (mainly in Italy)
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Place of work: Terranuova Bracciolini (AR) or Vimercate (MB)
Linkedin Easy Apply