Location: Melbourne (preferred) or Sydney, Australia
Local Org Unit: Utility
Reporting Line: Regional Head of Utility & E-mobility ANZ
Level / Seniority: Significant experience as a Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, or relevant sales role in the renewable energy industry.
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The candidate will join the Company as Utility Solar BD Manager, his/her focus will be in developing, driving and managing a portfolio of customer accounts to ensure long-term business success for our Utility division.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of customer accounts to ensure long-term business success.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant stakeholders and manage customers’ needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer and supplier networks.
- Create and maintain pipeline of project opportunities.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Prepare regular reports for management review including monthly sales forecasts, must win orders, orders received, customer meetings and market developments.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for business growth.
- Work closely with the Utility team to develop and implement sales and tendering strategies to increase FIMER order success rate and achieve business targets.
- Strong knowledge of AEMO and NEM requirements. Knowledge of energy storage applications is an advantage.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Outlook).
- Proven track record of large solar Commercial&Industrial or Utility sales in the Australian market.
- Excellent use of computer applications/tools to support planning.
- Education – Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business or relevant field
- Languages – Fluent professional English (C1 or superior)
- Experience – Significant experience as a Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, or relevant sales role in the renewable energy industry.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities with strong attention to detail
- Attentive to details ability to work to reach targets and under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, self-driven, teamwork predisposition.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!