From 1.645 to 4.156 MW
The FIMER inverter station for PVS800 central inverters is a compact plug-and-play solution designed for large-scale solar power generation. A station houses one or two PVS800 central inverters with embedded auxiliary power, monitoring and air filtration systems. It enables easy and rapid connection to a medium voltage (MV) transformer station.
The housing is based on a standard, insulated, steel-framed shipping container. The total package weighs only 8 to 11 tons, depending on the power rating. The optimized shipping container based solution secures cost-effective and safe transportability to the site.
This inverter station design capitalizes on FIMER’s long experience in the development and manufacture of secondary substations for electrical authorities and major end-users worldwide in conventional power transmission installations.
- Proven technology and reliable components
- Compact and robust design
- Protected working interior
- Easy connection to a MV station
- Embedded auxiliary power distribution system
- Integrated double-stage air pre-filtering for reduced maintenance
- Life cycle service and support throughi FIMER’s extensive global service network