Location: Sydney, NSW Australia
Local Org Unit: Service
Reporting Line: AU Country Manager
Level / Seniority: Junior-Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent/Full-time
Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant industry working as a Customer Service Specialist
Languages - Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English language.
FIMER is the fourth largest solar inverter supplier in the world. Specializing in solar inverters and mobility systems, it has almost 1000 employees worldwide and offers a comprehensive solar solutions and EV charging portfolio across all applications. With a presence in over 20 countries, FIMER remains close to its customers and the ever-evolving dynamics of the energy industry.
As we dare to be brave and embrace a willingness for change, we transform solar technology to create clean, affordable energy which truly benefits our customers and people worldwide.
Together we can shape the future of energy.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The Customer Service Specialist will join FIMER branch in Australia with the aim to support the local Service Team. You will be the first and consistent point of contact for customers and business partners of FIMER Australia. Reporting to the Country Manager, and using your superior customer service skills and knowledge, you will manage and resolve customer inquiries in support of the wider team.
- Responding to customer inquiries efficiently with confidence and professionalism ensuring a positive customer experience, including providing regular updates and clarification.
- Delivering effective solutions to customers with order-related queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve any issues.
- Monitoring delivery of sales and purchase orders, inquiry resolution and support for any necessary escalation.
- Managing product sales stock levels including reordering as required to ensure that customer orders can be fulfilled by the due date. Liaise with FIMER factory procurement team to ensure on-time delivery of stock.
- Weekly sales & invoicing reporting for Country Manager and Financial Controller
- Responsibility for general internal indirect purchasing and supply chain activities for local requirements
- Processing customer product returns in a timely manner
- Manage the transport and logistics process for local and global incoming and outgoing freight deliveries
- Identifying improvement areas in business processes and implementing solutions
- New local staff onboarding
- Arrange office functions and meetings as directed
- Corporate travel bookings & management
- Other duties as directed from time to time
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office and SAP ERP systems.
- Sound knowledge of SCM, transport and logistics processes.
- Responsive and proactive behavior; demonstrated responsibility for and ownership of customer issues.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage others and influence to resolve issues and deliver a superior customer experience
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!