Location: Phoenix, Arizona USA
Local Org Unit: Sales/Finance
Reporting Line: Business Controller
Level / Seniority: +4 years in customer service experience
Employment Contract Type: Permanent/Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The Customer Service Representative will join FIMER branch in the US with the aim to support the Marketing, Sales and Product Management Team by coordinating order closeout of sales orders/projects and support sales personnel in the management and execution sales order completions.
- New Sales customer support: account set up via request forms to Partner Master Data team, credit application submission, follow up on credit terms approval
- Answer all sales inquiries including price and availability
- Direct POC for our distributors
- Coordinate with Planners customer demand, and product shipment priority
- PO order processing in SAP, scheduling shipments with ODW and Flash warehouses. ODW orders are send via EDI; Flash orders are entered into the Flash online site after entering into SAP
- Contact Shipping team in order to provide customers with freight quotes
- Follow up on shipping completion and send ASNs(advanced shipping notification)- which include packing slips with tracking- to customers
- Ensure invoicing is completed and customer has a copy of the invoice
- Follow up on outstanding shipments and backlog for in-stock product, and stock status of new and incoming inventory
- Participate in Project calls with Sales and Project Managers
- Salesforce and SAP experience
- Moderate level of technical fluency to understand and properly communicate the technological aspects associated with products.
- Education - High school diploma or the equivalent with minimum 5 years of customer service experience. Associate degree in business or a related field is preferred.
- Experience - Minimum 4 years of customer service experience.
- Language – English native.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented, team worker, ability to work to reach targets and under pressure
- Able to work independently and muti-task in fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented, with demonstrated attention to details.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!