Location: Vimercate (MB), Italy
Local Org Unit: Electrical Utility dept
Reporting Line: Utility R&D Manager
Level / Seniority: +5y of experience in similar roles
Employment Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will be in charge of design electrical power panels.
He/She will also develop and test electronic products and systems, perform risk assessments and ensure compliance with safety standards and electrical engineering codes.
- Design of wiring diagrams and engineering documents for electrical power panels
- Develop and execution of test plans
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components, soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures, requesting repair service.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good knowledge of E-Plan tool and Autocad
- Deep Electromechanical knowledge
NICE TO HAVE
- Power Electronics knowledge
- Knowledge of lab instruments (data-logger, oscilloscopes, climatic chambers, etc.)
- Good knowledge and theoretical basis of measurement methodologies of electrical and thermal parameters.
- Good knowledge of passive and active component technologies and applications.
- Education - Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience – minimum 5y of experience in electrical power panels
- Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!