Location: Vimercate (MB), Italy
LoB / Function: Sales Italy
Local Org Unit: Technical Sales
Reporting Line: Head of Sales Italy
Level / Seniority: Entry / Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full time
Education – Master degree in Electronic / Electrical / Energy / Automation Engineering
Languages - Good English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Experience - Recently graduated or with little work experience in Technical Support roles in electric/electronics fields.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The professional will support the local Sales organization in northern Italy in all pre and post sales activities, determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions for solar and energy storage FIMER products.
- Support the Sales Manager in pre and post sales stages in finding the most suitable technical and economic solution that meets the Customer specifications;
- Be the key referral point for Customers (Installers, Distributors and Engineering Firms) giving advices during the proposal process in the choice of FIMER products/solutions;
- Provide technical support to Customers and FIMER Partners both remotely and during on-field meetings;
- Carry out training activities to Customers and bring technical expertise to FIMER business partners in the assigned area;
- Participate in trade shows and seminars;
- Available to travel up to 60% of the working time within the assigned area.
- Experience in using Office Tools: especially Excel and PPT;
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Power Electronics and of energy conversion and electrical transformer stations.
- Good communication skills, attention to details and orientation towards customer satisfaction.
- Inclination for interpersonal relationships, teamwork predisposition, willingness for sharing expertise.
NICE TO HAVE
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in complex and fast growth environments.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!