Location: France (West)
LoB / Function: Service
Local Org Unit: Service
Reporting Line: Responsible Service & Satisfaction Client (Operation & Customer Service Manager)
Level / Seniority: Medium Level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent - Full-Time
Education - Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with +3y experience servicing electronic equipment, or Diploma from Secondary Industrial School and +6y experience servicing electronic equipment
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Experience – Minimum 3y of Technical Service or Field Engineering background with on-site experience.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will be in charge of maintaining and servicing solar inverters and associated capital equipment through on-site and phone/email customer services, in order to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and service inverters and associated capital equipment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Represent the image of FIMER at customers and partners on field
- Interact with customers and coworkers at a professional level, able to work both independently and as part of a multi-tasking team.
- Perform on-site customer services, including installing, commissioning, troubleshooting and repairing of inverter equipment and related products.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and email
- Provide certification training to service partners and customers
- Provide adequate documentation and reports upon completion of each assigned job.
- Perform field engineering projects while maintaining safety standards.
- Provide feedback from the field in order to improve the quality level of the product
- Carry out on site root cause analysis on equipment failures
- Process administration of customers claims
- Support 3rd party field personnel in execution of activity under FIMER Product Group Solar.
- Perform service activities planning and coordination
- Competitive intelligence
- Travel up to 80%
- Valid certification for NFC 18-510, for LV and HV
- Ability to configure and use communication hardware and software.
- Ability to lift and move equipment with weight in line with local regulation
- Driving license B- active driver
- Ability to read and understand electrical and electronic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of Mechanical principles
- Knowledge of electrotechnics
- MS Office
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate with and maintain effective relationships with customers, service partners and colleagues
- Ability to perform stand-alone work
- Curious and methodical
NICE TO HAVE
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
- Activity performed on time (intervention and report)
- Rebound rate
- 3rd Party Certification planning completed
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!