The required profile will focus on execution of tests on electronic power converters for photovoltaic applications according to recognized standards and product qualification in order to verify compliance with specific requirements. Analysis, processing and evaluation of the test results. Issue of the formal test report.
He/She will join the Test team and will report to the Utility R&D Manager.
EXPERIENCE: Recently graduated or with 1-2y experience
LOCATION: Vimercate (MB)
- Definition and the execution of test plan addressing the instrumentation to be used, the test sequence to follow and the verification of standard and product requirements.
- Analysis of the test results for the pass/fail assessment of the test and the issuance of the test report to be used to release the product to production.
- Verification and review of result with other product development/engineering team members.
- Continuous update on the newest product requirements and standard requirements and on development of automatic testing to improve the time-to-market
- Good knowledge and theoretical basis of electrical measurements.
- Good knowledge of Phyton (script development for automatic test and data analysis).
- Good knowledge of Latex (issue of automatic test reports).
- Good knowledge of Excel for data analysis and Word for manual test reports.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of electronic laboratory instruments (DC / AC sources, power analyzer, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of photovoltaic inverters.
- Basic skills in manual jobs (preparation of test set-ups, cable harnessing, etc.).
- Master Degree in Electronic or Electric Engineering
- Recently graduated or with 1y experience
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
- Analytical mind set
- Strong passion and motivation in facing new challenges
- Teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
PLACE OF WORK: Vimercate (MB)
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.