Location: Vimercate (MB), Italy
Line of Business: EMobility
Local Org Unit: Global Sales
Reporting Line: EMobility LoB Genaral Manager
Level / Seniority: Senior-Mid Level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Background in Electronic / Electrical / Energy / Management engineering fields.
Experience - Minimum 5-7 years in Sales Manager roles, with a proven track record in renewables business: experience in inverter / EV Charger / PV / renewables or power equipment manufacturer would be a plus.
Languages - Fluent English and Italian knowledge (C1 or superior). French, Spanish or German would be a plus.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The position has the aim to support the Global Sales team and the local managers in the countries in the development of the business and reach the expected budget.
The professional will have a key role for the EMobility sales activities: map the global market to scout new opportunities, work side-by-side with local teams in proposing FIMER portfolio, create strong and long lasting relationships with key clients to ensure that FIMER’s product will remain or become their first choice.
- Business Development – scouting of new opportunities in local/global markets (new customers identification and management) in accordance with the Company's overall strategic plans and objectives in the assigned area/country. Participates to relevant tradeshows and local / regional network events; available for frequent business trips ww, up to 60-70% of the working time;
- Market Analysis – provides support to Product Managers and Local Sales in market intelligence analysis. Understands and defines current market segmentation and related product/system positioning. Identifies potential gaps in portfolio, both against competition and new market opportunity.
- Key Accounts Management – together with local teams, builds and maintains strong relationships with key clients, being their referent for the most important client matters, understanding and anticipating their needs to develop solid and trusting relationships.
- Budget Definition & Forecast Overview – supports the LoB General Manager and Country Managers in the budget definition, provides reports about commercial numbers/figures to the Top Management and info about the market opportunities and the margin growth for the country.
- Tender Participation - overviews all the tender process, helps local teams in the recollection of all the necessary info to participate to a bid, working closely with the other stakeholders involved: Product Managers, Solutions Managers, Country Sales Managers.
- Product Technical Knowledge – gives technical support to local Sales Managers about technical and market specification for the product/system and determines a product/system business plan that supports sustainable growth.
- Knowledge of the utility market, has solid relationships with clients and big global distributors;
- Experience in technical sales in a global ww level;
- Keen financial understanding and sensitivity
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical knowledge/background in Power Electronics is a plus.
- Previous experience in using Salesforce;
- Autonomous, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Passion, desire and motivation to succeed
- Inclination for interpersonal relationships, team working ability and knowledge sharing; orientation towards customer satisfaction.
NICE TO HAVE
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment.
- Attention to details. Being able to dive into the details and connect them through to the big picture of delivering an exceptional and brand-aligned experience
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!