The Quality Control Specialist profile will give support to the manufacturing area about all products issues for the plant.
He/she will also be responsible for the analysis of the products returned from field.
The professional will join the Product Quality Team and will report to the Product Quality Manager.
- Provides technical support about all production issues: product non-adherence on internal and external standard, management of line rejects/waste, being the first-line filter for all product quality issues.
- Manages analysis together with the Customer Quality team about non-performing products returned from the field/Client; checks conformity of products after containment and corrective actions being released.
- Represents the Quality function within the CORE team during the design and development on new product line, standardizing the lessons learned and knowledges on existing products in the manufacturing line and in the field.
- Designs and executes Customer-oriented tests prior the release of new products or engineering changes.
- Collects and reports data for the quality metrics and KPIs to the Quality manager.
- Leads and moderates the Quality Circle meeting to follow-up the nonconformity management, problem solving and continuous improvement plan.
- Good knowledge in digital and power electronics area.
- Familiarity with lab instrumentation (Oscilloscope, Wattmeter, Signal Generator, High Voltage Generator) and basic software tools (Office).
- Excellent manual skills and hands-on approach.
- Knowledge in programming language is appreciated.
- High School Diploma in Electrics/electronics/Industrial fields.
- Recently graduated or with little work experience (< 3 y)
- Multitasking capability, attention to details maintaining high standard levels.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition
- Fluent English knowledge (minimum B2)
PLACE OF WORK
Terranuova Bracciolini (AR)
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.