FIMER is the fourth largest solar inverter supplier in the world. Specializing in solar inverters and mobility systems, it has over 1,100 employees worldwide and offers a comprehensive solar solutions portfolio across all applications.. With a presence in 26 countries, FIMER remains close to its customers and the ever-evolving dynamics of the energy industry. As we dare to be brave and embrace a willingness for change, we transform solar technology to create clean, affordable energy which truly benefits our customers and people worldwide.
Together we can shape the future of energy.
Reporting to the Country Manager, your key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Volume and profit - Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets
- Customer relation - Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote Customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Sales and planning - Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls. Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions). • Marketing - Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market identification - Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration and offer preparation - Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed. Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Key requirements include:
- Relevant education, e.g. degree or diploma in an electrical/ mechanical engineering field
- 5 years solar local business development or Industrial Sales experience
- Good knowledge of ABB/Fimer products/systems
- Good knowledge of customer products, applications and processes application particular for Solar EPCs fields
- Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals. Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization
- Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management
Role is based in Taiwan, paid in local terms and conditions.