OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
The required profile will be in charge of maintain, design and innovate the photovoltaic inverter mathematical models.
His/her responsibilities will include the validation of the models at third party authority and providing support to customers using the models during the pre-sales activity.
The professional will join the Embedded Control Laboratory team and will report to the Embedded Control Manager.
- Develop new accurate mathematical models of the power electronics converters.
- Validate the model through real data comparison.
- Maintain the current photovoltaic inverter mathematical models.
- Perform conceptual and detailed analysis of the interaction among solar PV plant and power grid.
- Perform both design and simulation of complex energy storage and power electronics converters.
- Edit model user manuals, internal technical documents, guidelines, reports.
MUST HAVE – REQUIRED SKILLS
- Classic and modern control theory.
- Matlab & Simulink.
- Digital Signal Processing.
NICE TO HAVE – ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Embedded Code Generation (ML/SL Toolchain)
- Real time firmware development (microcontrollers/DSPs)
- Power system theory: load flow studies, fault calculations, stability studies, transmission lines parameters.
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Recently graduated or with little work experience
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
PLACE OF WORK: Terranuova Bracciolini (AR)