Location: Latin America. Home based, with trips to FIMER Central and South America offices.
Line of Business: Utility
Local Org Unit: Key Account Management
Reporting Line: Utility LoB Director
Level / Seniority: Senior level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education - Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Engineering, Math or equivalent.
Languages - Fluent English and Spanish knowledge (C1 or superior), Portuguese would be a plus.
Experience – 10+ years of experience in managing complex customers, ideally within the power or renewable energy sectors.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The Key Account Manager is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in a company.
These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the KAM must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
The Key Account Manager will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Ensuring to enter the whitelist of the key clients and their respective clients
- Ensuring to enter the short list of clients projects/tenders
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with technical sales solution team, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to improve product development
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- Deep knowledge of and active participation in the solar industry;
- Existing network (renewables/energy/power);
- Technical knowledge of PV world and products skills (solar modules, inverter, PV, ESS, HEMS)
- Must have legal authorization to work in the specific region on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Empower to grow
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Commercial acumen and understanding of Solar value drivers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Ability to successfully facilitate workshops and meetings, present and communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects
- Continuous Improvement mindset essential
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills, with ability to communicate insights and relevant actions
- Enthusiastic and dynamic and ability to convince and motivate people within and outside the organization.
- Generating leads
- Qualification processing, short and white listing
- Closing contracts
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!