SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The required profile will be Responsible for develop and maintain embedded software for E-Mobility Lob products. He/she will supervise all the process from the requirements analysis trough the the design feasibility code implementation to the test phase.
The professional will join the E-Mobility R&D team and will report to E-Mobility R&D Manager.
- Manages together with the sw architect team the requirements analysis and the design process implementation
- Analyzes and implements the documented design
- Supervise the software development in agreement with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Gives the guidelines for all necessary validation and qualification of the software
- Approves all the team’s activity regarding: work and results, specification updating, data sheets, design documentation
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND – REQUIRED SKILLS
- In-depth understanding of Linux embedded environment (posix / Linux programming) especially Board Support Packages (BSPs) for drivers and pheripherals.
- Has good knowledge of most common web technologies and internet communication protocols (SOA, SOAP, REST, CGI, AJAX, TCP, UDP, HTTP POST and GET, FTP, TFPT, …)
- Has good knowledge of most common connectivity devices: Wi-Fi and Ethernet configuration, management and programming
- Master’s degree in Computer or Electrical/Electronics engineering field
- +5y of work experience in industrial electronics field
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior), Italian mandatory
- Has leadership predisposition to effectively lead, support and inspire the team, fosters cooperations
- Demonstrates relentless pursuit of results; ability to recognize what delivers success and adjust methods accordingly
- Multitasking capability and to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, work enthusiast
PLACE OF WORK
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.