Location: Mexico City (Naucalpan), Mexico
Function/Business Unit: Marketing
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: MX Country Manager
Level / Seniority: Entry Level
Employment Contract Type: Internship; Part-time
Education - Degree in Marketing (Pursuing)
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Experience - Minimum background in marketing, communications and/or social media and school work projects
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The role will be responsible to support the development and secure the execution of local marketing strategies for Solar ad EVI Lines of Business.
- Help consistent branding implementation across all communication activities
- Support customer events and tradeshows (physical and digital) and monitor results;
- Assist with social media campaigns;
- Keep Corporate Website (local version) updated with latest information;
- Manage and coordinate local PR in respect of global strategies
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, plans and results
- Support the Global Marketing in reporting a structured check of activities results periodically
- Assist on planning and executing marketing activities with Channel Partners
- Support the Installer demand creation with dedicated initiatives
- Minimum background in marketing, communications and/or social media and school work projects
- Experience with creating a marketing communication, marketing campaign, marketing report; digital marketing; Social Media marketing
- English and Spanish Language – speaking, writing and reading
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience / knowledge in Solar industry
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability after non-successful tests
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with Sales team and with other company functions
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!