Location: Melbourne or Sydney - Australia
Local Org Unit: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Australian Marketing & Communications Manager
Level / Seniority: Mid-level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education: Degree in Marketing; Communications or similar
Languages: Fluent English
Experience: Minimum 3 y experience in similar roles
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The role will be responsible for supporting the development and the execution of local marketing strategies for the Solar and EVI Businesses.
• Provide input into and execute consistent yearly marketing plans regarding global and country priorities for its solar inverters and electric vehicle chargers.
• Ensure consistent branding implementation across all communication activities
• Plan and execute customer events, trade shows and webinars (physical and digital) and monitor results.
• Plan and execute local social media content and campaigns.
• Keep the FIMER corporate website (local version) updated with the latest information.
• Create content (press releases, case studies, videos, articles, social) to increase brand awareness, lead generation and thought leadership.
• Plan and execute off/online advertising campaigns on trade publications to increase brand awareness and leads generations
• Coordinate local PR in respect of global and local strategies
• Support internal communications initiatives to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, plans and results
• Work with the global marketing team to support local requirements.
• Support co/marketing activities with Channel Partners where required
• Execute marketing activities and promotions to drive installer loyalty and demand creation
• Support the delivery of the local Certified Installer Program
• Monitor competitor marketing activities, campaigns and project wins
• Experience in executing marketing campaigns, end to end.
• Experience in digital and social media marketing.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and Microsoft Office
• High level of computer literacy
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience or knowledge in Solar/Renewables industries
• Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter and delivers on schedule
• People skills to facilitate input from internal and external stakeholders when required for completion of assigned tasks
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Works well with others in a team environment
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!