Location: Vimercate, Italia
Function: Marketing & Communication
Local Org Unit: Marketing
Reporting Line: Global Marketing Manager
Level / Seniority: minimum 3 years experience in Marketing and PR roles
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The role will be responsible to support the development and secure the execution of Global marketing strategies for Utility inverters Line of Business. He/She will also overview the Global Corporate PR, managing external agencies.
- Marketing strategy for Utility inverter Line of Business
- Asset and Content creation
- Global Corporate Public Relations
- Support the definition and secure the execution of yearly Global marketing plans for the Utility, inverters line of Business;
- Secure the in-time and in-budget production of all communication materials and assets needed to promote FIMER’s products and related services/activities, in respect of their positioning and the Marketing plan and in order to achieve the best ROI;
- Execute the yearly Global Marcom strategy (product launches, promotions and campaigns)
- Create and update standard Marcom assets (data sheets, catalogues etc.)
- Contribute to content creation for Social Media and Digital channels;
- Secure correct and updated information on Corporate Website
- Manage process and PR agencies for all product categories (content plans, press releases, success stories & articles) and monitor/report performance
- Support the execution of the events and Trade Shows (physical and virtual);
- Support the definition and execution of off/online ADV campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and leads generations.
MUST HAVE – REQUIRED SKILLS
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plans;
- Experience in Public Relations and managing external PR agencies;
- Good knowledge of Office suite.
NICE TO HAVE – ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Knowledge of Trello tool;
- Experience / knowledge in photovoltaic industry.
- Education - Degree in Communication / Marketing areas;
- Experience - Minimum 3 years of experience marketing and PR roles in industrial goods companies;
- Languages - Fluent English language, both in written and spoken. Italian is required;
- Excellent communication, organization and planning skills;
- Strategic thinker and creative;
- Open attitude, supportive and a go-getter.
PLACE TO WORK
Professionals aligned with the requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!