SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The required profile will be responsible for the design and development of parts, mechanical assembly components for the production of electronic photovoltaic inverters.
He/she will participate to all the process of product/component: from conceptualization to development and to the product release on production.
The professional will join the Utility Line of Business Mechanical Engineering team and will report to the Mechanical Technical Leader.
MUST HAVE – REQUIRED SKILLS
- Good mechanical knowledge of medium-light carpentry (metal carpentry)
- Deep knowledge of the specific characteristics of different materials
- Deep knowledge of the production processes for the different components (e.g. printing, punching, welding)
- Good knowledge of three-dimensional softwares (especially Solid Edge and Solid Works)
NICE TO HAVE – ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Knowledge of CAM applications (for machine tool programming)
- Knowledge Bills of Materials
- Basic electrical/electronic knowledge is appreciated
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Excel)
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3y experience in mechanical design roles
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior), Italian mandatory
- Handedness skills, passion for mechanical projects
- Demonstrates relentless pursuit of results; ability to recognize what delivers success and adjust methods accordingly
- Multitasking capability and to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions (Manufacturing, Project Management)
PLACE OF WORK
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.