SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The required profile will support Engineering team in all product industrialization processes: development of new production processes and innovation / optimization the existing ones; implementation of the new technologies (with a special focus on digital smart manufacturing/Industry 4.0) in FIMER production plants in Terranuova Bracciolini (AR) and Vimercate (MB) for all the Fimer Lines of Business.
He/She will report to the Process Engineering Manager.
- Identify & recommend improvement opportunities and work on implementing improvement projects, ensuring adherence to timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
- Evaluate new technologies and new processes to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, supporting the team in testing activities, approval criteria and external provider choices.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the organization in terms of productivity, adopting the necessary strategies for a correct management of production costs and resources.
- Support the optimizing processes, constantly interfacing with the different company areas (production, R&D, purchasing, logistics, quality control), guaranteeing the industrialization of all new products, defining the appropriate manufacturing methods and procedures through the study of cycles, times and methods of processing; ensuring the improvement of existing production lines and collaborating with the various functions with a view to reducing costs and production waste.
- Develop new production processes.
- Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma approach.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of photovoltaic inverters.
- Basic knowledge of industrial processes
- Degree in Automation / Industrial / Mechanical / Management (production curriculum) Engineering
- Recently graduated or with 1y experience
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
- Analytical and “Lean” mindset / predisposition
- Strong passion and motivation in facing new challenges
- Teamwork predisposition, both with Engineering team and with other company functions
PLACE OF WORK
Terranuova Bracciolini (AR)
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.