Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Italy
LoB / Function: Process Engineering
Local Org Unit: Process Engineering dept.
Reporting Line: Process Engineering Manager
Level / Seniority: Entry Level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Master’s Degree in Automation / Industrial / Mechanical / Management (production curriculum) Engineering
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Experience - Recently graduated or with little work experience in similar roles
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will support Engineering team in all product industrialization processes: development of new production processes and innovation / optimization the existing ones; implementation of the new technologies (with a special focus on digital smart manufacturing/Industry 4.0) in FIMER production plants in Terranuova Bracciolini (AR) and Vimercate (MB) for all the FIMER Lines of Business.
- Identify & recommend improvement opportunities and work on implementing improvement projects, ensuring adherence to timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
- Evaluate new technologies and new processes to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, supporting the team in testing activities, approval criteria and external provider choices.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the organization in terms of productivity, adopting the necessary strategies for a correct management of production costs and resources.
- Support the optimizing processes, constantly interfacing with the different company areas (production, R&D, purchasing, logistics, quality control) in the following activities:
- guarantee the industrialization of all new products,
- define the appropriate manufacturing methods and procedures through the study of cycles, times and methods of processing,
- ensure the improvement of existing production lines,
- collaborate with the various functions with the aim to reduce costs and production waste.
- Develop new production processes.
- Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma approach;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of photovoltaic inverters;
- Basic knowledge of industrial processes.
- Analytical and “Lean” mindset / predisposition;
- Strong passion and motivation in facing new challenges;
- Good communication skills and teamwork predisposition, both with Process Engineering team and with other company functions.
NICE TO HAVE
- Highly motivated and self-driven, strong passion and motivation in facing new challenges;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!