Location: Longlake Edge Logistics Park, South Africa
Local Org Unit: Product Management
Reporting Line: Country Manager
Level / Seniority: minimum 3-4 years of experience in product management roles
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will be in charge of managing and creating everything around a business case: understand the market, sector, related companies, consumers and customers to propose products and services in line with the requirements in terms of technology, design, prices and costs.
- Manage projects and products already in progress working on communication and documentation with marketing, but also on new product development dealing with R&D, industrialization and production.
- Evaluate the feasibility, the investment, mediating between commercial and production needs.
- Define the technical part prior to product development with R&D and engineering.
- Liaise with purchasing department for suppliers, components, prices.
- Support and direct marketing in the communication phases in order to ensure consistency with the technical characteristics of the product.
- Education - Degree in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Experience - minimum 3-4 years of experience in product management roles in solar inverters / EVI / renewables / industrial multinational and structured companies.
- Languages - English is mandatory
- Excellent use of computer applications/tools to support planning and process development.
- Attentive to details, combines technical knowledge with the ability to read the market trends.
- Ability to work to reach targets and under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D and Marketing teams and with other company functions.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!