SUMMARY AND GOALS
The professional will supervise and coordinate all the design activities of the SKID / Power Station (from electrical systems to electrical panels and medium and low voltage transformers).
He/She will be the technical contact person for the project and will act as coordinator of all stakeholders from the arrival of the Purchasing Order to the transfer of responsibility to the Commissioning team.
Inside the R&D Utility team, he will report to the Head of Project Egineering.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3y of experience in similar roles
LOCATION: Vimercate (MB)
- Support sales in the pre-sales stages regarding technical product specifications, also supporting in the drafting of the technical specifications and in the offer preview
- Works closely with the Procurement for the technical purchases of components and materials
- Is responsible for the design of SKIDs (through mechanical calculations, sizing, diagrams and layouts)
- Deals with production and quality teams to define the procedures to be followed and the tests to be performed
- Excellent knowledge of low and medium power electrical systems
- Experience in using Autocad or similar systems
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the operation of a photovoltaic system
- Experience in using PV Syst
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3y of experience in similar roles
- Fluent English (B2 or superior)
- Ability to team working and collaborative approach, both with the R&D team and with other corporate functions involved
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Oriented towards continuous improvement, it sets challenging objectives
PLACE OF WORK: Vimercate (MB)
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.