Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Italy
Function: Process Engineering
Local Org Unit: Project Management dept.
Reporting Line: Head of Project Management
Seniority: Entry level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education –Master degree in Management/Mechanical/Electronic/Electric/Aerospace engineering Languages – Italian mother tongue, English fluent (B2 or superior)
Experience – Recently graduated or with little work experience in industrial companies
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will be in charge of planning, managing and supervising a project from inception to production release; ensuring compliance with time, budget, resources and quality objectives.
- Project management through the 'Gate model';
- Management of the start-up phase of a project in response to the request of a stakeholder;
- Interactions with various company functions (R&D, Service, Manufacturing, Quality, Sourcing) to obtain the inputs necessary for defining the feasibility of the project;
- Verification of the feasibility of the project in terms of time, budget, resources and risks together with the Project Team;
- Involvement of Management (STECO) for confirmation to proceed with the subsequent phases of the project;
- Support to the other company functions involved in the project development activities (R&D; Manufacturing…);
- Management of communication both within the Project Team and between the various company functions potentially involved;
- Management of portfolio conflicts;
- Managing changes in the purposes of a project;
- Control and monitoring of project timeing and costs so that they are aligned with the initial budget;
- Risk control and management (technological, business, schedule risks);
- Coordination of planning, purchasing, production and quality in the ramp-up phase;
- Closure of the project.
- Knowledge of Communication tools (Teams/Zoom/Google Meet);
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, Project, Power Point, Outlook);
- Knowledge of the flow of 'product development' activities.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of ERP System, preferably in the PLM field (SAP, Agile);
- Basic knowledge of tools for bug, features, and actions tracking (E.g. Redmine);
- PMP certification / Prince2 certification.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources;
- Problem solving;
- Analytical mindset;
- Dynamism and flexibility;
- Team working;
- Excellent communication skills.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!