Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Italy
Local Org Unit: R&D Product Engineering
Reporting Line: Product Engineering Manager
Level / Seniority: Junior-Medium Level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education - Master’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Experience – 2y experience in R&D HW roles in electrics or electronics manufacturing companies
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will be part of a team having as main activity the life maintenance of released products. Maintenance means introduction of post launch product variants, resolving design issues revealed from field, service and process failures, initiatives of risk reduction in component obsolescence, cost reduction and maintaining of design ownership along the whole life of a product.
- introduction of post launch product variants, country specific customizations and new standard management, maintaining the already demonstrated reliability;
- cooperate with Quality and Service for resolving design issues revealed from field, service and process failures, reduce process issues with design changes;
- take initiatives of risk reduction in component obsolescence and shortages;
- cost reduction activities for products in full speed production, parts stock and excess considerations;
- maintaining of design ownership along the whole life of a product;
- use of shared resources as electrical and mechanical CAD offices, EMC facility;
- work will almost all the internal functions for the management and coordination of all the above activities.
- Power electronics topology, power semiconductor
- Matlab & Simulink, PSIM, PLECS
- Understanding of main processes of a manufacturing plant
- Basic knowledge of control theory
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
NICE TO HAVE
- Power magnetic design
- Basic knowledge of Digital signal processing
- Basic knowledge of photovoltaic inverters
- Precision, organization, and attention to details, ability to analyze facts and data
- Clarity of communication, both written and spoken
- Ability to work multitasking and under pressure, reach targets and meet deadlines
- Teamwork predisposition, ability to persuade and engage team members
- Ability to synthesize a solution and promote it internally.
NICE TO HAVE
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
- Willing to constant learning
- Number of solved cases
- Time to solve cases
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!