Location: Mexico City (Naucalpan), Mexico
Local Org Unit: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Chief Marketing and Communication Officer and MX Country Manager
Level / Seniority: Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Master’s degree in Marketing
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior). Spanish native.
Experience - Minimum 5y experience in similar roles
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The role will be responsible to support the development and secure the execution of local marketing strategies for Solar ad EVI Line of Businesses.
- Define and execute consistent yearly marketing plans for Solar and EVI Line of Business in respect of global guidelines;
- Ensure consistent branding implementation across all communication activities
- Plan and execute Customer events and Trade Shows (physical and digital) and monitor results;
- Plan and execute Social Media campaigns;
- Keep Corporate Website (local version) updated with latest information;
- Plan and execute off/online ADV campaigns on key magazines in order to increase brand awareness and leads generations
- Manage and Coordinate local PR in respect of global strategies
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, plans and results
- Support the Global Marketing Manager in reporting a structured check of activities results, periodically
- Plan and execute co/marketing activities with Channel Partners
- Support the Installer demand creation with dedicated nitiatives
- Manage the assigned budget
- Experience with creating a marketing plans and campaigns;
- Previous experience in creating marketing report;
- Good experience in digital and Social Media marketing;
- English and Spanish Language speaker;
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience or knowledge in Solar/Renewables industries
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
NICE TO HAVE
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with Sales team and with other company functions
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!