SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Supporting FIMER’s Solar Business as a Sales Account Manager, reporting through to the Sales APAC Utility Manager you will contribute to all aspects of key account sales include maintaining.
PLACE OF WORK: Melbourne, Australia
EXPERIENCE: 7-10 years in similar roles
- Managing a portfolio of accounts for long-term success.
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Establishing good rapport with clients.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Preparing reports on accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Work closely with the utility manager to build and implement sales strategies appropriate for the assigned business segment.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- BA/BS degree in engineering, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 7-10 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Proven track record of large C&I or utility sales in the solar Australian market, and knowledge of AEMO and NEM requirements, knowledge of energy storage application is an advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Outlook)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve.
PLACE OF WORK: Melbourne, Australia and paid according to local terms and conditions
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.