Location: Germany – HOME OFFICE
Function: Commercial & Industrial Line of Business
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Germany Country Manager
Level / Seniority: +3 years of experience in sales roles in Germany for photovoltaic industrial companies
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The position will have a key role for the German sales activities: Expand and nurture the relationship with installers to ensure that FIMER will remain or become the supplier of choice for their installations thereby actively driving demand and creating the necessary ‘pull’ from the market by either enabling the sale through the FIMER Distribution network or making the sale direct.
FIMER is looking for a tech-savvy, energetic, ambitious and hunter type Sales Manager to join our outstanding German team.
- Sales, new business development market analysis activities
- Customer Management
- Product training to Partners, Installers and Distributors
- Expand and nurture the relationship with solar installers to ensure that FIMER will become and remain the supplier of choice for their installations
- Training of Installers, Service Partners as well Distributors, act as an external evangelist of the FIMER brand, products and services
- “Hands on” support in the field on all relevant pre sales activities such as system dimensioning, technical questions related to FIMER products and more
- Identify sales opportunities in accordance with the Company's overall strategic plans and objectives in the territory
- Actively pursue and support direct sales leads with installers, service partners and distributors
- Drive the development of new customers and market opportunities in the designated region and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Develop and maintain relationships with the FIMER distribution channels
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Ensure Voice of Customer is shared and addressed with relevant internal stakeholders to allow continuous improvement of product portfolio and features
- Attend relevant tradeshows and relevant local / regional network events.
- Knowledge of the German solar and electrical installer landscape
- Technical knowledge/background in Power Electronics area
- A distinct commercial and customer focus and the distinct ability to speak the “installer” language
- Available for frequent business trips (mainly in Germany) up to 80% of his/her working time
- Education - Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Experience - 3 years of experience as a Sales Manager in Germany for photovoltaic industrial companies
- Languages - Native German, Fluent English (B2 or superior)
- Inclination for interpersonal relationships, team working ability, orientation towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- Autonomous, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and reach targets.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!