LoB / Function: Sales
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Country Manager Singapore
Level / Seniority: Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Full Time, Independent Consultant
Education – Diploma or Degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
Languages – Vietnamese and fluent English knowledge
Experience - Minimum 3-5 years of experience in solar local business development or Industrial Sales roles
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Supporting FIMER’s Solar Business as a Sales Specialist based in Vietnam, reporting through to the Product Marketing Director, you will contribute to the full spectrum of the sales and marketing of FIMER products within Southern and Central Vietnam. You will be a strong performer, self-motivator and highly open to change.
- Volume and profit - Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets
- Customer relation - Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote Customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Sales and planning - Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls. Creates added value for the customer and FIMER and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with FIMER offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing - Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market identification - Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration and offer preparation - Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed. Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Good knowledge of ABB/FIMER PV products and systems
- Good knowledge of customer products, applications and processes application particular for Solar EPCs fields
- Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals. Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization
- Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge on power and electronic background
- Possesses driving license.
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Tenacious and can-do attitude
NICE TO HAVE
• Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with local teams and with other company functions
- Achieve a minimum number order booking from customers
- Achieve a minimum order revenue from customers
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!