Location: Home Office - south of France (Occitanie, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur)
Function: Sales and Marketing
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Head of Sales and Marketing France
Level / Seniority: At least 3 years of sales experience in the field of solar activity with a good knowledge of the world of project developers and installers.
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Prospect and develop sales of photovoltaic solutions (products and services) and charging stations for electric vehicles in the affected geographic area: southern half of France (Auvergne Rhône Alpes, South-West to PACA).
- Follow direct and indirect customers (project developers, EPCs, installers and distributors), know current projects, investment plans, decision-making circuits, their organization.
- Prospecting new customers and promoting understanding of the complete offer by customers, while respecting market access channels
- Ensure the prescription of FIMER solutions to design offices, technical expertise and industry players
- Synthesize and present the client's needs in order to develop a commercial proposal for a project or a global market
- Write the commercial conditions of the offer by integrating the technical part and respecting the deadline for delivery to the customer
- Define and follow an action plan to successfully get orders, update commercial monitoring tools and provide sales forecasts and support the collection of trade receivables,
- Actively contribute to customer satisfaction by collaborating with the various departments to resolve problems.
- Education – Bachelor Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering with, if possible, a specialization in "Trade and industrial marketing".
- Experience – At least 3y of sales experience in the field of solar activity with a good knowledge of the world of project developers and installers.
- Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
- Strong ability to understand customer needs, negotiate, advise, create sales opportunities, transform them into success, in a team spirit.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!