Location: Home Office - north of France
Function: Sales and Marketing
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Head of Sales and Marketing France
Level / Seniority: At least 3 years of sales experience in the field of solar activity with a good knowledge of the world of project developers and installers.
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Bachelor Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering with, if possible, a specialization in "Trade and industrial marketing".
Experience – At least 3y of sales experience in the field of solar activity with a good knowledge of the world of project developers and installers.
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Prospect and develop sales of photovoltaic solutions (products and services) and charging stations for electric vehicles in the affected geographic area: northern half of France.
- Follow direct and indirect customers (project developers, EPCs, installers and distributors), know current projects, investment plans, decision-making circuits, their organization.
- Prospecting new customers and promoting understanding of the complete offer by customers, while respecting market access channels
- Ensure the prescription of FIMER solutions to design offices, technical expertise and industry players
- Synthesize and present the client's needs in order to develop a commercial proposal for a project or a global market
- Write the commercial conditions of the offer by integrating the technical part and respecting the deadline for delivery to the customer
- Define and follow an action plan to successfully get orders, update commercial monitoring tools and provide sales forecasts and support the collection of trade receivables,
- Actively contribute to customer satisfaction by collaborating with the various departments to resolve problems.
- Strong ability to understand customer needs, negotiate, advise, create sales opportunities, transform them into success, in a team spirit.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.