Location: Seoul, South Korea
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Country Manager Korea
Level / Seniority: At least 3 years as a Sales Engineer or similar role in renewable energy industry
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The candidate will join the Company as Sales Specialist, his/her focus will be in marketing and selling FIMER products, driving sales and customer accounts to ensure long-term business success for our Utility division.
- Volume and profit - Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets
- Customer relation - Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote Customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Sales, planning and project development - Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls. Creates added value for the customer and FIMER and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with FIMER offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing - Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market identification - Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration and offer preparation - Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed. Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
REQUIREMENTS - MUST HAVE
- Good knowledge of ABB/Fimer products/systems
- Good knowledge of customer products, applications and processes application particular for Solar EPCs fields
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management
- Excellent use of computer applications/tools to support planning;
- Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals. Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization
- Excellent skills in Customer relations: show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers
- Education - Relevant education, e.g. degree or diploma in an electrical/ mechanical engineering field
- Experience - Less than 4 years solar local business development or Industrial Sales experience
- Attentive to details ability to work to reach targets and under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, self-driven, teamwork predisposition.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!