Location: Vimercate (MB), Italy
Function: Finance / IT
Local Org Unit: Finance / IT
Reporting Line: Chief Financial Officer / Chief Information Officer
Level / Seniority: 5y experience in SAP FI-CO modules implementation in multinational companies
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The requested profile will be responsible for providing guidelines and operational support of financial business processes by analyzing and designing improvement and new functionalities in SAP Finance-Controlling module while ensuring legal and regulatory compliance.
The analyst will work in close collaboration with various Finance and IT functions (both in Italy and in global FIMER branches); he will also interact with external consultants throughout the implementation and will ensure compliance with quality control processes.
- Functional analysis, design, implementation, test deploy and support SAP FI-CO functional solutions, playing the role of interface between Information Technology and the Business.
- Identify and address finance needs: translate business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
- Define and document functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Business support for system management and for corrective and evolutionary maintenance, training and user training activities.
- Preparation of documentation relating to issued procedures and related start-ups and resolution of problems in the pre-test, test and go-live steps.
- Coordination of external SAP partners and consultants.
- Budget estimation for both project and change requests.
- Project planning (timeline & milestone) and progress tracking; process alignment between business unit / geographies.
- Communication and information distribution to stakeholders; ensure business engagement and commitment.
- Experience with at-least 2 full lifecycle SAP FI-CO implementations in industrial companies.
- Strong SAP skills in FI-GL/New GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, CO-CCA.
- Deep experience with SAP EEC and SAP S4
- Knowledge of the Italian and international accounting and financial principles (IFRS)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with treasury management systems (KYRIBA, PITECO) implementation
- Knowledge of SAP BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and SAP Solution Manager tools.
- Education – Master degree in Economics, Computer or Management Engineering
- Experience – Minimum 5y experience in SAP FI-CO module implementation in multinational structured companies, preferably in manufacturing / industrial companies
- Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions.
- Strong teamwork and cooperation predisposition to develop and maintain good working relationship with business, functional and technical teams.
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability.
- Highly motivated, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!