JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Location: Phoenix, Arizona USA
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Manager – Marketing & Product Strategy
Level / Seniority: +5 years in Marketing experience
Employment Contract Type: Permanent/Full-Time
As Senior Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to support the Sales and Product Management team. Drive and implement marketing activities for the Company products.
- Responsible to support Sales and Product Management teams with the definition and consistent execution of yearly Marketing & Communications strategies.
- Works with the members of the team to identify solutions and perform tasks that accomplish individual and team goals.
- Responsible for developing Digital & Social Media campaigns, setting KPI’s and monitoring the result.
- Responsible to plan and execute ON and OFF-Line media campaigns and report results.
- Responsible to Monitor and Reports the performances of Digital and Social Media channels (websites, social media, newsletters, platforms and paid campaigns/ads) with the aim of optimizing contents and channels.
- Implements Global MarCom and PR strategies in the assigned areas.
- Assists Sales and Product Management team on Special Projects such as trade shows and product launch events definition and implementation, following Global guidelines.
- Develops and implement co-marketing activities.
- Ensures consistent branding implementation across all communication activities.
- Supports Installers demand creation through dedicated initiatives.
- Manages approved and assigned budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or communication and/or digital management.
- +5 years in Marketing experience, working closely with Sales and other departments.
- Knowledge and experience in writing Marketing texts.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Project Management skills/coordination.
- Marketing Software: Over 2 years of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator experience is required.
- Knowledge of HTML is required.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Drupal and Active Campaign is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of solar market and products in residential/commercial & industrial/utilities scale is preferred.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!