Location: Noisy Le Grand, France
Function: Customer and After-Sales Service
Local Org Unit: Customer Service
Reporting Line: Head of Operations France
Level / Seniority: at least 3 years of experience in customer service or after-sales management
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Within the Customer Service and After-Sales Service Teams, he/she will guarantee customer satisfaction by taking responsibility for customer and after-sales service (teams and processes) for solar inverters and charging stations for electric vehicles while guaranteeing performance (reliability, punctuality, costs). The candidate will also supervise the work in progress, coordinate his/her own or support teams, manage complex cases and ensure the development of customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
- Supervise the office and field teams, most of them remote, and ensure the proper deployment of continuous improvement action plans and the strong attention paid to customers.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the process, listen to customer feedback, define and operate dashboards and KPIs, draw tracks of progress and set up action plans (digital tools, communication, instructions, training)
- Communicate to customers the taken actions and enhance the quality of the service provided.
- Manage the ongoing customer service requests on a daily basis, defining priorities for teams and partners where appropriate according to economic, legal and commercial issues, and ensure the speed of resolution.
- Participate operationally in the resolution of complex cases by soliciting the actors of the process (factory, call center, intervention manager, service contract manager etc.)
- Education - Master Degree in Management / Management and / or Electrical Engineering
- Language – Fluent English (B2 or superior): regular discussions with factories in Italy.
- Experience - At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of customer service management and complaints, after-sales service, monitoring the quality of customer services in BtoB or BtoC, with managerial experience.
- Experience in the industrial field with an interest in technology and solar products.
- Good knowledge of IT tools (SAP + office automation) and CRM (SalesForce.com).
- Demonstrate a keen sense of service and responsibility, rigor and responsiveness, leadership in teamwork.
- Strong culture for personal safety issues and customer satisfaction / quality orientation.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!