Location: Vimercate, Italy
Function: E Mobility
Local Org Unit: Service
Reporting Line: E Mobility LoB Director
Number of Reports: 1 Jr Service Specialist
Level / Seniority: minimum 2y experience in Service roles for electrical/electronics companies
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will overview the Service department activities, planning and implementing structured actions to be efficient and responsive to all Customers’ troubleshooting requests: answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of our products and services and obtain customer feedback.
- Customer service
- Remote and on-field interventions
- Be the 1st point of contact with the Customer, promptly responding to Customer’s queries, evaluating the seriousness of the problems and identifying the appropriate actions to solve them, either by remote help or field intervention.
- Implement remote help actions, supporting the Clients to solve the issue and coordinating with Purchasing depts to arrange a delivery of replacement parts if needed.
- Identify serious complaints and go directly on field in the shortest possible time, trying to solve the problem fixing the damaged components, either locally on field or remotely in Fimer production plant.
- Liaise with other departments (Purchasing, After Sales, R&D, Manufacturing) to find the best solutions to Customers’ issues.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to the other E Mobility members, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Familiarize with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Provide training to Customers’ service agents.
- Be a team leader for the growing service team.
- Maintain a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
REQUIREMENTS – MUST HAVE
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with electrical / electronic equipments.
- Good dexterity and predisposition/passion to manual work.
- A keen sense of service and responsibility, rigor and responsiveness, leadership in teamwork.
- Education – High school diploma in technical fields
- Experience - minimum 2y experience in Service roles for electrical/electronics companies
- Languages – Native Italian is mandatory, English knowledge (B1)
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer satisfaction / quality orientation.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, leadership predisposition.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!