Location: Sydney, Australia
Local Org Unit: Sales
Reporting Line: Country Manager
Level / Seniority: At least 5 years of experience as a Sales Specialist in the solar/ renewable energy industry
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The candidate will join the Company and be responsible for Supporting FIMER’s Residential and C&I Solar distribution business as a Sales Specialist, reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of product sales through our distribution and direct channels in the allocated sales region.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of distribution channel and direct customer accounts to achieve required sales targets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant stakeholders including solar installers and manage all customers’ needs.
- Assist with customer events and promotions to drive sales and improve customer loyalty.
- Track sales performance and develop recovery action plans if sales run rate falls below targets.
- Prepare regular reports for management review including monthly sales forecasts, must win orders, orders received, customer meetings and market developments.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for business growth.
- Work closely with the other members of the sales team to develop and implement sales and tendering strategies to increase FIMER order success rate and achieve business targets.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Education - Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business or relevant field
- Experience - Significant experience as a Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Channel Manager or technical sales role in a product distribution/wholesale channel sales model, preferably in the renewable energy industry.
- Language: Professional English (C1 or superior)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, self-driven, teamwork predisposition.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!