FIMER’s three-phase PRO-33.0 string inverter is designed to meet the needs of the entire supply chain – from system integrators and installers to end users. The inverter offers cost-efficiency in a high power, wall-mountable package with very high conversion efficiency.
The all-in-one design, with built-in and monitored PV plant protection devices, reduces the need for costly external devices. The high maximum DC input voltage of up to 1100 V increases PV system design flexibility.
The inverter is available in 33 kW and is designed for medium and large de-centralized PV systems either on large-scale commercial and industrial rooftops or ground-mounted PV plants up to megawatt (MW) sizes.
- Compact, high power wall-mountable package
- High maximum DC input voltage of up to 1100 V
- Configurable all-in-one design
- Advanced grid support functions
- Safe and intuitive user interface
- Robust enclosure, with IP65 rating suitable for outdoor installation