NOTICE: This product is no longer available.
The most common residential inverter is the ideal size for an average-sized family home. This single-phase string inverter complements the typical number of rooftop solar panels, allowing home-owners to get the most efficient energy harvesting for the size of the property.
This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. One of the key benefits of this inverter is the dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT especially useful for rooftop installations with two different orientations (ie East and West). The high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting. The transformerless operation gives the highest efficiency of up to 96.8%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size.
- Single-phase and split-phase output grid connection
- Wide input range for increased stringing flexibility
- The high speed and precise MPPT algorithm offers real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Integrated DC disconnect switch in compliance with international Standards (-S Version)