Location: Bangalore, India
Lob / Function: Utility / Central inverters
Local Org Unit: Global Post-sales support, Service
Reporting Line: Manager, Product development & post-sales support
Number of Reports: N/A
Level / Seniority: Associate
Employment Contract Type: Permanent / Full-Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Languages: Fluent English
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar roles.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Global Post-sales technical support for Solar central inverters PVS800 & PVS980. Improve product reliability by performing root-cause analysis and find solutions to site-related failures. Analysis and report preparation for warranty related cases.
- Global L3 support for queries on central inverters to all FIMER service managers in salesforce.
- Support on both hardware and firmware aspects of the inverters. Investigate failures by checking the back end by understanding aspects of firmware.
- Technical support & preparation of technical reports for warranty related cases.
- Perform root cause analysis for failed components (with support from vendors, if necessary).
- Create and edit product support documentation.
- Ability to read electrical circuits and control schematics.
- Knowledge of Power system protection
- Knowledge of Power electronics circuits such as DC-DC, DC-AC, AC-DC converters and Power quality concepts.
- Ability to use DSO, power quality analyzer and similar lab equipment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to understand the code written in programming languages such as C, C++, assembly.
- Knowledge of standards such as IEC 62109, IEEE 519, IEC 61000 etc.
- Ability to follow-up and collaborate with various teams till closure.
- Should be a Fast learner and must have ability to adapt to the changes quickly.
- Quick Response to customer queries.
NICE TO HAVE
- Find solutions to problems within limited timeframe.
- Cost reduction and value addition.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!