Location: Vimercate (MB), Italy
Line of Business: Utility LoB
Global Org Unit: Technical Sales
Reporting Line: Technical Sales Director
Level / Seniority: Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full time
Education – Master degree in Electronic / Electrical / Energy / Renewable Energies / Battery storage and inverters
Languages – Native/fluent Italy mandatory. Good English knowledge (B2 or superior). One another international language would be appreciated: Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Russian.
Experience – Ideally +5 years work experience in Technical Support roles in solar/electric/electronics fields, but minimum 2 years.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The professional will manage all frontend activities related to Technical Sales, determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions for solar and energy storage FIMER products and ensuring timely and financially most profitable quality projects being able to break down complex documents and gathering related information internally and externally.
- Support the Key Account Managers in pre and post sales stages in finding the most suitable technical and economic solution that meets the Customer specifications;
- Transfer customer’s specifications and needs into the organization for continuous improvement approach; special focus on market and grid requirements to be transferred to Product Management in accordance with R&D;
- Coordinating the risk review process involving the internal stakeholders (legal, finance, project management, export compliance, etc);
- Filling in the risk review checklist;
- Manage all solution design activities and lead the development of project scope, bills of materials, technical diagrams and other supporting materials to ensure successful proposal submissions that lead to quality projects involving all project related stakeholders from production to finance creating value for FIMERs standardized and modular approach;
- Responsible for working across a matrixed organization to create strong technical solutions that create added value for customers and partners;
- Support profitable sales in the Utility market and must be capable of breaking down complex documents into acceptable and understandable parts working on deadline driven schedules, supporting clients demonstrations and translating between technical requirements and business needs; ensuring support to customers for successful interconnection approval;
- Reporting to line manager (Pipeline, offers according to stage gates in Salesforce);
- Supporting actively the forecasting and planning through the organization of the offers/pipeline
- PV Syst & Financial Modelling – LCOE and YIELD calculation
- Be the key referral point for Utility Customers giving advices during the proposal process in the choice of FIMER products/solutions;
- Collaborating with Pre-Sales/ After-Sales / Service to provide technical support to Customers and FIMER Partners both remotely and during on-field meetings;
- Carry out training activities to Customers and bring technical expertise to FIMER business partners in the assigned area with the support of Product Management when necessary;
- Participate in trade shows and seminars;
- Available to travel up to 60% of the working time within the assigned area.
- Experience in using Office Tools: especially Excel and PPT;
- Solar inverter/Medium voltage products/Photovoltaic modules DC side design understanding (at least one of this skills)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Power Electronics and of energy conversion and electrical transformer stations.
- Battery storage system experience.
- SalesForce experience.
- PV Syst experience.
- Good communication skills, attention to details and orientation towards customer satisfaction.
- Inclination for interpersonal relationships, teamwork predisposition, willingness for sharing expertise.
- Ability to work remotely via online calls and in different time zones.
- Willingness to learn new products and solutions.
- Flexibility to work in non-standard working time, due to the time zones.
NICE TO HAVE
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in complex and fast growth environments.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!