Location: Noisy Le Grand, France
Local Org Unit: Technical Sales
Reporting Line: Sales Manager
Level / Seniority: Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Master’s degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior).
Experience - Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the electrical/electronic field.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The professional will contribute to the achievement of the sales objectives of solar, energy storage and electric mobility offers by providing pre-sales technical support, active promotion and monitoring of the successful completion of the closed contracts, in close collaboration with the field sales and services teams.
- Propose, in collaboration with the Field Sales Engineer, the best technical and economic solution that meets the customer specifications. Ask the international center of excellence (Italy) for specific requirements and market developments.
- Participate in technical customer meetings to strengthen the sales force in the technical argumentation of the offer.
- Manage the schedule for the delivery of the offer, ensure the constitution of the complete file, assess the costs and risks, respect the contractual and financial conditions in collaboration with the sales and the legal department.
- Guarantee the success of the implementation, in accordance with the offer, by developing the technical file, by coordinating the project and its partners for flawless execution.
- Deliver product training to customers and bring technical expertise to FIMER’S business partners.
- Boost the promotion and prescription of solutions through distance selling actions (Inside Sales) and by relaying Marketing & Communication initiatives.
- Previous experience in industrial fields, knowledge of the environment and installation constraints.
- Deep knowledge of the technology of energy conversion and electrical transformer stations. Photovoltaic sizing tools (PV Syst).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in inside sales and project management.
- Rigorous, adept at presenting and organizing documents.
- Talent for promotion and prescription.
- Skilled in highlight key messages and have the desire to communicate them effectively, especially by using digital marketing.
- Teamwork predisposition and willingness for sharing expertise.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!