Location: Sydney, Australia
Local Org Unit: Customer Care & Repair
Reporting Line: Customer Service Manager
Level / Seniority: Fresh graduate or 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer in the renewable energy industry.
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The candidate will join the Company and be responsible for answering telephone calls and responding to email queries from end customers, solar installers or solar retailers/distributors with product or technical questions regarding FIMER Solar products.
The candidate will be a confident communicator who is highly organized and proactive, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with FIMER solar customers and provide them with excellent service.
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated experience in negotiation and customer service
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and solve problems using an extensive FAQ base and working with local and global product experts
NICE TO HAVE
- SAP and salesforce.com experience (preferred)
- Interest and desire to learn about solar products and related technology
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in electrical or renewable energy engineering or applicable trade qualifications with relevant experience
- Experience – Fresh graduate or with 1-2 years of technical support experience in a commercial medium sized operation with local warehousing, product sales and warranty returns. Experience in the solar industry (preferred)
- Language – Native English
- Attention to details
- Ability to work to under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, self-driven, teamwork predisposition.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!