SUMMARY AND GOAL
The Tender Specialist oversees all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner. He/she reviews all the bid requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate other functions involved to include all necessary information.
He/She will join the Utility LoB team and report to the Utility Global Head of Sales.
PLACE TO WORK: Vimercate (MB)
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years
- Overview all the tender process, defining steps and deadlines
- Recollects all the information necessary for a bid participation, working closely with the other stakeholders involved in the tender: Product Managers, Solutions Managers, Sales Managers and Project Managers.
- Ensures all deadlines are met efficiently and that the bid is of the highest quality possible
- Updates the tender team on progress of the bid and gives a follow up on the results of tenders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years in energy / EPC / durable goods industry. Experience in renewables / solar energy is a plus
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior). Italian and Spanish would be a plus.
- Passionate, dynamic and with a go-getter attitude
- Organized, structured and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.