SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Reliability Test engineer will focus his/her activity on execution of tests on electronic power converters for photovoltaic applications according to recognized standards and FIMER product qualification in order to verify compliance with specific requirements. He/She will analyze, process and evaluate of the test results and write the formal test report.
He/She will join the DVT Reliability team and report to the Reliability testing manager
- Definition and the execution of test plan addressing the instrumentation to be used, the test sequence to follow and the verification of standard and product requirements.
- Analysis of the test results for the pass/fail assessment of the test and the issuance of the test report to be used to release the product to production.
- Verification and review of results with other product development/engineering team members.
- Continuous update on the newest product requirements and standard requirements and on development of automatic testing to improve the time-to-market.
- Continuous update on the newest criteria and methodologies of reliability prediction and verification.
MUST HAVE – REQUIRED SKILLS
- Good knowledge of measurement instruments (data-logger, oscilloscopes, climatic chambers, etc.)
- Good knowledge and theoretical basis of measurement methodologies of electrical and thermal parameters.
- Good knowledge of passive and active component technologies and applications.
NICE TO HAVE – ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Familiarity with the SW for the command and control of instruments and calculation (Office suite: for reporting; Phyton, Matlab: instrument control)
- Familiarity with Electrical system
- Familiarity with Data analytics
- Basic knowledge of photovoltaic inverters.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in work team
- Analytical mind set and aptitude to theoretical and practical learning of new testing technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Recently graduated or with little work experience
- Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
PLACE OF WORK
Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo). Availability to short period missions to other FIMER facilities in Italy or abroad whenever needed.
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.